Thursday, February 19, 2004

sabrina is SO nice. as usual. i shall not comment on her kind words.

anyhow. was out with tings..had crystal jade :)) and we sat there for hours talking and bitching about pain in the asses. then we went kino..esprit..zara..i bought a future state cheeeap top! and a zara skirt :)) yayy. haha

i love tings because
1. she loves me too :D
2. she loves to bitch. and crap with me. she bears with my pmses and shite.
3. she loves crystal jade. just like me. (and practically everything else too) she takes up the same interest with me and we both get so excited. we like the same models..same brands..same food..same people..same this and that and yes this too..haha
4. she tells me straight to the face anything she feels that aint right with me.
5. she makes me laugh. a lot.
6. shes pretty. and she always will be in my mind :))
7. she has the nicest natural smell in her. and. her hair is the most natural rebonded type ive ever seen.
8. she helps me in my studies, whenever.
9. shes so loyal. she doesnt ever bitch about me :) and she'd never reveal anything she isnt supposed to
10. she doesnt really like ashton kutcher cos he broke up with brittany. and she tells me that. oh and by the way. she lets me be wendy (cos i AM wendy) though its really obvious shes even crazier about jeremy sumpter than i am. haha

11. i knw i can always count on her.

and the list goes on.
i just want to let you knw, tingting tht i love you SO much and i reallyreally hope things will always stay the same.
even after you leave :)

dilemma!! should i go for the dinner tomms and be extra?
should i go ahead and exhibit my spasticsm infront of people for the sake of a bloody speech?? argh. my stage fright is at the extreme stage :((

havent used icq in like..2 years. and i feel so suaku nw!! bet dada is sniggering at me man. haha. ive ALWAYS loved the uh-oh sound :)

was in a good mood.
but all i feel now is pure irritation.

sometimes its really not funny.

' off to read the mags i bought from kino.